One of these...
. What was the first car your family had? :
A yellow really old car...I was too young to remember the specifics. But I did scratch the numbers from 0-9 onto the side when I was learning to write!
2. What was the name of your first pet and why?
My first pet was a stray cat that hung around our house, and I called her Sue
3. What was the name of your elementary school?
Burnside Public School
4. Who was your first best friend?
5. Are you still friends today, and if not, what happened?
No. I used to live in Tasmania but I came to Sydney...we stayed in touch for a few years after that, but eventually lost touch
6. What was your favorite board game?
I didn't like board games too much
7. What was your favorite cartoon?
Flinstones, Simpsons, Tom & Jerry, the Planeteers (does anyone remember that?)
8. Did you play house or other make believe games?
Oh yes!! Pretty much all I ever did
9. Were you a Dungeons and Dragons geek?
10. Did you sleep with stuffed animals as a kid?
A little bit
11. Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?
No, not now
12. Who was the first person you looked up to when you were younger?
My cousin who is 4 years older than me
13. Who was your favorite relative?
The previously mentioned cousin and my aunty
14. Were you short or tall in elementary school?
15. Were you teased in school?
16. What was the name of your favorite teacher?
Mrs B!! in year 3 , my role model for teaching!
17. What was the name of your least favorite teacher?
Mr Klamka in year 12. Does year 12 count?
18. What was your best subject in school?
19. What was your worst subject in school?
20. Did you do well in Physical Education?
Not at all
21. Were you clumsy when you were younger?
Yes yes yes
22. Who was your favorite band as a kid?
I never started listening to popular music until highschool. In year 7 I liked the Spice girls!!
23. What was your favorite movie as a kid?
Beauty and the beast and Aladdin
24. Did your parents read to you?
Until I was about twelve
25. Did you have a favorite book?
Charlotte's Web. I think that explains why I love spiders
26. What was your favorite restaurant as a kid?
27. On what TV or movie star did you have a crush?
Bart Simpson (when I was 9)
28. Do you now wonder what you were thinking?
No, he's still cool (although way younger than me now)
29. Who was your first crush in school?
I went to an all girls school, so...
30. As a child, what kind of car did you want when you grew up?
A red car
31. Did your parents spank you?
32. Did your parents fight a lot when you were a kid?
Not in front of me, and still then only a little bit
33. Did your parents get divorced or stay married?
They are still married.
35. Did you ever run away from home?
36. How old were you when/if you first got glasses?
Primary school, but I never needed to wear them much
37. Did you need braces or a retainer?
38. [This sort of question isn't really appropriate.]
39. Both sexes when did you start shaving?
16, I think. But still at the moment I don't shave my legs much. I can't be bothered!
40. Girls when did you start wearing a bra?
13 (btw...I was a 12B up until I was 16, now I am a 14DD! I don't know what happened)
41. What was your first kiss like?
42. What did you do on your first date?
We went to the movies and then walked around the shops being idiots (we were really more friends than lovers, but we said it counted as a date)
43. How old were you when you first drank?
I was a teenager, but it was only a sip of mum's wine (does that count?)
44. Where was your first house?
In the dodgy part of the city, but apparently it was an okay street with lots of kids
45. What did you want to be when you got older?
Teacher and writer
46. What were you scared of when you were little?
Teenage mutant ninja turtles!
47. When and what was your first bad word?
I didn't even know swear words until year 3, and I didn't start saying them until highschool
48. What was your favourite outfit as a kid?
The tiger dress! It was a homemade yellow and white striped dress that I loved. My sister had one exactly the same.
49. What was your nickname as a kid?
I don't remember
50. What kind of lunch box did you bring to school?
Usually a brightly coloured one.
51. Which of these things embarrass you the most?
Liking the spice girls in Year 7!